Transformative leadership team.
Thought leader, 30-year industry force Stanford MBA with finance, psychology, General market & client training.
Her 'tell it like it is' style galvanizes, evokes and demands excellence. Her foresight guides clients to maximize profits. Liz gets her survival instinct and energy as a Cuban exile; fearlessness fed by her father, a decade in NYC, and 350-foot bungee jump; optimism fostered by world travel; and non-conventional spirit fueled by husband Alan of 28 years.
• Stanford MBA 1981; Trinity BA Econ/Math - DDB NY, Campbell's, Oriflame, Conill/Saatchi, VZA
• Cuban-born, lived in PR, Europe, Mexico, New England, U.S. cities. Key cause empowerment through education.
"Anything is possible. Life's hurdles just make us stronger, it frees us to fly to the next level."
Visit Liz on Linkedin.
Strategic leader and consensus builder who inspires trust among clients and peers. Infectious charm and wit.
Her amicable style belies a commanding leadership. She sees the big picture, gets to the nuts & bolts, loves challenges – a good thing heading up the fast-paced, competitive, McDonald's account, where Multicultural insights lead overall strategy. She's a proud Mexican who loves friends, family, food and football (NFL, not soccer).
• 18 years – 5 with Castells – Advertising, marketing, promotions; diverse industries, RLR, Director Client Services
• Mexican at the core, USC graduate, raised in Mexico City and L.A.
"Strive for Excellence. Measure twice and cut once. Over-communicate."
Walking media dictionary, strong leader and creative thinker who creates strategic, simply crazy plans that work.
Soft-spoken, yet tough. Her media passion, data mining, trending and breadth of experience allows her to create custom solutions that hit target intricacies with low CPP, CPC and CRMs. Whatever platform, place, space, screen, stream, social or event – she finds the best way, or invents a new one. She enjoys the best of both worlds.
• 25 years – 10 at Castells – Latin America & U.S.; US Bank, Macy's, JIB, HealthNet, ICI Paints, Domino's, Bally's
• Brazilian-born, BA, UCLA, Advertising, Catholic Faculty of Business and Economics
"He who knows others is learned. He who knows himself is wise."
Multi-skilled conceptual thinker for DR, retail, branding. Art Director. Copywriter with strong production sense.
Multicultural, GM and Hispanic experience. His ideas flow like poetry but work like a machine, in English or Spanish, for item price or 1-800-CALL-DRTV. No matter what brand, the idea is visually stunning and on point. Consumers recall it. Clients praise it. Results show it. Awards prove it. Passion for family, music, art, and his beloved Longhorns.
• 16 years – 2 with Castells – UT graduate; Chilean Born, Awards: National Addy, Cannes, FIAP, MarCom, Caribe Festival
• LatinWorks, Y&R, Mendoza Dillon, Lopez Negrete. Cingular, ATT, U.S. Cellular, Toyota, Chevy.
"Ideas are powerful, but only when transformed into something that moves and inspires people."
Captivating and inventive thinker with unbridled advertising passion and empathy for people and brands.
Returns to Castells Alma Mater after years of General Market and Hollywood. His knowledge of trends, pop culture, digital, music and diverse categories explodes the big ideas. Uncanny written and vocal ability. Always finds solutions, surprises and delights. Passion for life, family and community only adds more depth to work recognized by many awards.
• 21 years – 10+ with Castells – Born Mexico City, bred in US. BA Communications, Tech & Design.
• Orci, Disney-Pixar Studios, BSSP, Riney, 72 & Sunny, TrailerPark, Goodness Manufacturing.
"Creativity is like money-making poetry."
Results-driven marketer who believes life is a contact sport. Data focused, obsessively curious.
He’s sold screenplays, written eBooks, and launched Spanish film divisions for major studios. One of six kids, Midwest bred and LA cured. Life is the journey, ask the right questions, carve strategy from insights, engage the world, measure and adjust. Get it done! He loves the gym, hiking, and watching his two teen sons play their A-game.
• BA Eco / Poli Sci – Dominican-American, Raised in Detroit, MI, 25 yrs. in LA. Key Cause: Midwest Medical Mission.
• Twentieth Century Fox, Warner Bros, iCuracao, impreMedia Digital.
"Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell."
Seasoned Producer with strong organizational and management skills, a twinkle in his eye, and devilish smile.
No challenge is too big or too small; all ideas are important to me and dedicate 100% to make sure they are produced with the highest standards and of course, all within budget. Passion for family, movies, music and art.
• Over 25 years – 10+ with Castells – Born in Puerto Rico, BA Communications/Advertising, Puerto Rico’s Cúspides Awards, Short List in Cannes
• Time Warner Cable, DirecTV, Verizon, Nestle, Chevy, CA Lotto, Miller Lite, Janssen Pharma, Safeway.
"I will always make it happen."